New York style pizza is an enjoyable meal for everyone. If you are interested in making your own instead of calling for delivery, there is a way to do so
- 1Get out a large bowl. Add warm water and yeast to the bowl.Ad
- 2Incorporate the flour, salt and olive oil into the mixture. Stir until the dough can't be stirred anymore.
- 3Put the dough on a surface that's floured. It'll need to be kneaded for about 5 minutes.
- If the dough is sticky, incorporate a little flour. Afterwards, put it into a bowl, cover it with wrap, and set it in a warm place until it has risen.
- 4Preheat your oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit / 245 Celsius.
- 5After the dough rises, set it on a surface that's slightly floured and flatten it. Remove it from the floured surface and take it to a baking pan. If using a pizza stone, put it on parchment paper.
- 6Add the pizza toppings. Then place your pizza in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until it's golden brown and the cheese has melted fully. Cool before cutting.
- 7Use a pizza cutter to slice the pizza.
This video is an informative guide on how to make New York style pizza